Bego VarseoSmile Crown plus
The tooth-colored ceramic filled hybrid material for 3D printing.
Whip Mix is proud to carry Bego VarseoSmile Crown Plus as part of its growing print resin offering. The new print material is used for 3D printing permanent restorations such as single crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers for anterior and posterior areas, including occlusal surfaces. Bego VarseoSmile Crown Plus resin is validated for use with the Whip Mix VeriEKO and Asiga Max 3D printers and the Whip Mix VeriLUX, Otoflash Curing Unit, and CUREbox Plus.
Bego VarseoSmile Crown plus is packaged in 250g bottles.
Features of VarseoSmile Crown plus:
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Accurate fit and smooth production
- Print single crowns for natural teeth or bond to titanium abutments
- Easy to grind and polish with standard tools
- Seven VITA classical shades :A1, A2, A3, B1, B3, C2, D3
- Excellent aesthetics
- Very low water absorption
- Low cold and heat sensitivity
- Antagonist-friendly. Ideal for implant-supported crowns
- Extensive scientific studies by renowned universities and institutes
- Certified biocompatibility
*Bego VarseoSmile Crown plus is available for sale in the US only
A1, A2, A3, B1, B3, C2, D3
approx. 1.4 – 1.5 g/cm³
2,500 – 6,000 mPa∙s
116 – 150 MPa
≥ 90 Shore D
< 1 μg/mm3
< 12 μg/mm3
385 and 405nm
We’re here for you every
step of the way.
Meet Our Sales Team
Our professional and personable Sales Representatives are experts at listening to your needs, wants, and passions. Their primary concern is helping you make the right choice for your business. Our team is here for you every step of the way.
Meet Our Technical Support Team
Our Technical Support team is comprised of talented creatives and technical problem solvers with an unmatched dedication to providing our customers with quality support with a personal touch. Our team is here for you every step of the way.