Need to fix the wiring in the hood of the VPM2? Then follow these instructions . . .
Before removing any connections, it is always a good idea to take a picture of the wiring configuration.
- Logic board with overlay attached. Insert the ribbon through the opening, taking care not to twist it. Then attach the harness to the pins on board carefully so you don’t bend the wires.
- Attach the 4-wire harness connecting the pump and the solenoid.
- Attach the power harness consisting of 5 wires.
- Attach the motor driver board harness (2 wire) and encoder harness (3 wire).Note that all harnesses are inserted in a direction with wires leading to the bottom of the hood. They only insert in one direction, so it should be straight forward.
- Finally, attach the black tube to the vacuum sensor. All connections should now be in place.
- Reattach the hood to test unit for functionality.