The Digital Wax Carving Pencils-Dual is designed to carve and mold a variety of waxes used in the dental industry. The variety of carving tips for each pencil and easy temperature control allow for precise waxing work.
- Easy to use.
- Excellent heat conductivity.
- Long service life.
- Easy-to-use, visible control buttons.
- Two-line circuit, designed for simultaneous work.
- Minimal temperature deviation.
- Accurate temperature maintenance with reset function.
- Built-in digital CPU circuit accurately maintains desired temperature.
- Digitally displays temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Previous working temperature is kept in memory, even if the unit has been turned off.
- Usable with AC100-240V without additional adjustment.
- Silicon handle reduces hand fatigue.
- Convenient magnetic cradle on surface or external cradle.
- Translucent compartment in rear of unit for easy storage of carving tips.
- Comes with 6 waxing tips (Offset Explorer, PKT 1, PKT 2, Discoid, Mini-Beaver Tail, Beaver Tail)
Warranty: 2 years (US & Canada Only)
4.7″W x 6.3″D x 2.9″H
AC 100/240V 50/60Hz 20W
50ºC – 200ºC (122ºF – 392ºF)
1.27 kg (2.8 lbs)
2 years (US & Canada Only)