Whip Mix Manufacturing
- Swiss Style CNC Lathes with .625 maximum bar
- Omax Waterjet with a 48” x 96” cutting area
- Hardinge Conquest Turning Center with 2” diameter bar capacity and live tooling
- Brown & Sharpe Screw Machines
- DMU 50, 3+2 (5 axis) CNC machining center
- Vibratory Finishing
- Ball Burnishing
- Silver Soldering & Sandblasting
- Cincinnati Centerless Grinding
- CNC Swiss Lathes – 1.25” maximum bar capacity
- CNC Chucker Lathes – 1.62” maximum bar capacity
- Mazak Nexus
- Mazak HTC400 & FH480 – X22.0, Y22.0, Z20.0
- DMU 50 – 5 Axis machining center
- Hurco Vertical Machining Centers with work envelopes up to 40” x 20” x 20”
- Bridgeport Mills
- Hardinge Lathes
- Harig Surface Grinder
- Cincinnati Centerless Grinder
- Laser Engraving
- Inspection systems: Optical Measurement systems
- Nigagara Shear 10 Ga.
- Strippit Punch
- Vibratory Tumbling
- Bead Blasting
- South bend punch press 45 Ton
Additional Service Offerings
Whether it is delicate hand blown quartz-glassware, seventy pound laboratory equipment or bulk chemicals, Whip Mix can package your products to arrive in pristine condition.
We have automated foil pouch, fin sealed packaging machines for granular solids.
We employ foam-in place packaging material, and have our manufactured products tested to UPS specifications for all equipment products. This certification puts the entire burden of arriving safely on the shipping companies, reducing freight claims.
Bulk products are palletized, corner-boarded, and shrink-wrapped to isolate the contents from the elements and rough-handling in-transit.
Whip Mix Louisville is located less than two miles from the UPS Worldport, the continental U.S. UPS™ hub. We move literally millions of pounds of material through our facility each and every month.
Whip Mix exports products to over 88 countries every year. We have accounts with all the best freight forwarders and we know all the country specific requirements for each Customs port of entry. We understand the product certification requirements for each country, so there are no bureaucratic surprises which would bar entry after your product arrives in customs.
Come navigate the world with Whip Mix as your expert guide, and leave the worries to us.
Whip Mix maintains a staff of purchasing professionals utilizing a state of the art Electronic Resource Planning (ERP) system to provide Just-In-Time receipt of all raw materials. Our planning professionals schedule each manufacturing order according to sales demand so that finished goods stock is always at a minimum. From bulk chemicals to exotic ceramics, if it exists, our staff can bring in one or a million.
Whip Mix is located less than two miles from the UPS WorldHub in Louisville, Kentucky. Whip Mix is fully prepared to manufacture, stock, and drop ship your products to distributors or end users. Send us the orders and addresses, whether from your ecommerce website or email, and we’ll acknowledge your orders, manufacture them, ship them, and invoice you monthly. You’ll have a “virtual manufacturing” capacity you never thought was possible, and no overhead!