ISO Type 5
ResinRock XL5 has the same smoothness and high abrasion resistance you’ve come to appreciate in ResinRock. However, this ISO Type 5 die stone gives you increased expansion to compensate for shrinkage of vinyl polysiloxane and other rubber-based impression materials.
Available in four colors: green, blue, pink and ivory. Pink, blue, and green provide excellent contrast to casting waxes. The neutral tone of ivory complements all ceramic materials.
- Ideal for use with rubber-based impression materials which may contract over time
- Increased setting expansion of 0.20%
- Resin-fortified for advanced abrasion resistance
- Smooth, dense surface for superior detail reproduction
- Thixotropic, creamy mix stacks and vibrates easily into impression
Note the use of Gypsum Hardener is not recommended with this product.
20 mL/100 g
5 – 7 minutes
Compressive Strength, Wet (1hr.)
7,000 psi (49 MPa)
Compressive Strength, Dry (48 hrs.)
11,000 psi (76 MPa)