System is designed for registration and display of mandibular hinge axis movements with data used to program the articulator.
- Patient set-up and recordings are accomplished in less than 10 minutes
- Easily fits into any teaching or practice philosophy
- Visual aid and screening tool for TMJ anomalies
- Real-time recording to visually locate the reference position
- Increased resolution
- Compatible with Windows®
- Uses new magnetic technology for optimized recording of biomechanical movements of the TMJ
- Multiple recordings for comparison of tracings and accuracy verification
- New Streamlined Cadiax® unit:
- Space saving dimensions: 1.5″w x 6.5″h x 6.5″d
- Plugs directly into computer USB port
- Settings can be calculated for over 15 different models of articulators
Comes complete with: Cadiax® compact unit, upper and lower facebow, clutch, foot switch, 2 sensor flags, 2 styli, instruction manual and recording software.