Resource - Webinars
Articulators Made Easy: Taking the Mystery out of the Machine
Al Fillastre, CDT will help you get the most out of semi-adjustable articulators to make it a “Must Have” in your lab. He will teach a simple, straight-forward approach to understanding and utilizing this truly simple yet powerful tool.
Topics will include how to:
- Do simple and functional mountings
- Take the guesswork out of anterior design and function
- Make occlusal adjusting faster and much more accurate
- Consistently improve the esthetics, occlusion and function of posterior restorations
- Lower remakes, repairs, and frustration caused by heavy chairside adjusting
The concepts and tips presented apply to all brands of articulators. Al will show examples of cases mounted on the Mark 320 Articulator, the newest Denar model.
Al Fillastre, CDT
Ceram-O-Arts Dental Lab
Al Fillastre, C.D.T., received his B.S. degree from Stetson University in 1975, then worked in a variety of commercial laboratories, before returning to Lakeland in 1979 where he began working in his own laboratory alongside his father, Dr. Alvin J. Fillastre. Since then, Al has become an accomplished technician in all disciplines within the Crown & Bridge laboratory. Al has lectured extensively to technicians and dentists alike on quality, excellence, communication, and technical skills. He also provides digital support to numerous labs in both design and production. Al presently owns and operates Ceram-O-Arts Dental Laboratory in Lakeland, Florida.
CE Credited Event