The SunRay is a compact, high-power UV flood curing system. All system components are integrated into a small lamp head with virtually no cabling or remote power boxes required. Just mount the head, connect the AC line cord, and start curing! The long life 400 or 600 watt arc lamp and parabolic reflector illuminate an 8″ x 6″ curing area with evenly distributed UV light. The arc lamp is powered by the state of the art UV Power-Plus Lamp Driver.
- Features a wide range of light (320-390nm)
- High Capacity
- Fully Enclosed curing chamber
- Lamp power regulation – The system’s switch mode power supply maintains constant lamp power regardless of variations in AC line input or lamp voltages. This regulation provides for repeatable curing times and longer lamp life.
- Elapsed hour meter – A front panel hour meter tracks lamp age, allowing for consistent lamp replacement scheduling.
Compared to IntelliRay 600:
- SunRay 400 doesn’t have a built in timer
- SunRay 400 doesn’t have an integrated exposure shutter for highest protection from UV radiation
- Cooling System to ensure reliability of the components
- Standby mode – The unit features a standby mode rocker switch, which reduces lamp power by one half. This mode can be used to reduce heat and stray UV light output while the system is not in use.
- A long life 600-Watt metal halide-type map and parabolic reflector
- Illuminates an 8 x 6 inch curing area with evenly distributed 115mW/cm2 UVA light
Parabolic Flood Curing System
100-120 VAC ±10% (auto-ranging)
Input Current (Max)
Irradiance @ 3″
115 mW/cm2 UVA, typical
8″ x 6″
Size (L x W x H)
11” x 10” x 9”