Uvitron IntelliRay 600 UV
Ideal 3D print curing for high production environments.
The IntelliRay is a compact micro
- Features a wide range of light (320-390nm)
- High Capacity
- Fully Enclosed curing chamber
- Audible beep when cycle is finish
- Cooling System to ensure reliability of the components
- Integrated exposure shutter for highest protection from UV radiation
- A long life 600-Watt metal halide-type map and parabolic reflector
- Illuminates an 8 x 6 inch curing area with evenly distributed 115mW/cm2 UVA light
Parabolic Flood Curing System
200-240 VAC ±10% (auto-ranging)
Input Current (Max)
Irradiance @ 3″
175 mW/cm2 UVA, typical
8″ x 6″
Size (L x W x H)
11” x 10” x 9”
We’re here for you every
step of the way.
Meet Our Sales Team
Our professional and personable Sales Representatives are experts at listening to your needs, wants, and passions. Their primary concern is helping you make the right choice for your business. Our team is here for you every step of the way.
Meet Our Technical Support Team
Our Technical Support team is comprised of talented creatives and technical problem solvers with an unmatched dedication to providing our customers with quality support with a personal touch. Our team is here for you every step of the way.