The CUREbox Plus is the ideal curing unit for dental labs and dentists who need to enhance the post processing procedure for 3D printed resins. It uses light and heat energy with controlled time to provide an ideal environment suitable for post-curing SLA and DLP type 3D printed models.
- Easy to use
- One touch presets or a custom mode
- Temperature control – auto start and stop
- Status Indicators for Heat, Lamps, and Door
- Glove friendly touchscreen control
- High production due to its large capacity chamber
- Long-life, low-cost replaceable UV LEDs
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
The CUREbox Plus is qualified with the following Whip Mix resins:
- VeriMODEL OS
- VeriGUIDE OS
- VeriSPLINT OS
- VeriCAST OS
- Dentca Denture
- Dentca Temporary Crown and Bridge
- Bego VarseoSmile Crown plus
- Bego VarseoSmile Temp
- KeySplint Soft
- Very durable due to its tempered glass work surface and stainless steel construction.
- Provides uniform cure and dimensional stability for the printed resins due to Silver diffuse reflective panels
- Provides protection for the user without worrying about exposure to UV Lights, since it is equipped with a safety interlock that turns off the lamps when the door is opened.
- One-year warranty, which covers everything but the LED lamps, which are considered consumable items.
12 x 12 x 6.5 in
12 x 12 x 10.5 in
16 x 16 x 14 in