Asiga Pro 4K
Raising the bar for dental additive manufacturing
Asiga Pro 4K
The PRO 4K utilizes the latest DLP imaging technology to achieve the largest print envelope in our range.
Full Description | View Testimonials
With industry proven performance, the Asiga Pro 4k encapsulates precision, reliability and speed for the most demanding production applications. Utilizing the latest 4K DLP imaging technology coupled with custom engineered optics for precision pixel placement, the Pro 4K raises the bar for dental additive manufacturing. The 4K Super Fast Print Mode uses pixel shifting technology, which reduces the pixel size to increase part accuracy and resolution without impacting build area or printing time. See specification tab for pixel sizing.
- 65µm or 80µm Print Precision – Optimized for both dental and audio lab or clinic environments.
- Ideal for dental models, surgical guides, denture bases, temporaries, partial frameworks, IBT’s, crown and bridge, custom trays, splints, and more.
- Industry Proven Performance – Precision, reliability and speed for the most demanding production applications.
- Latest DLP Imaging Technology – Coupled with custom engineered optics for precision pixel placement.
- Super Fast Print Mode Available – Volume production in minimal time.
- Proprietary Layering Processes – Repeatable precision with Asiga’s proven Process Monitoring Technologies.
- SPS™ Smart-Positioning-System Technology – Asiga’s unique SPS™ process guarantees every layer is formed accurately resulting in consistent results in any environment.
- Open Material System – Print with any suitable material from any material manufacturer. Your choice, no strings.
- Seamless Integration – Simple touch screen user interface and multiple connection options for seamless integration into your digital workflow.
- Large Print Envelope – For volume throughput with high-speed print options.
Pro 4K65 Build Volume X, Y, Z
176 x 99 x 200mm | 6.94 x 3.9 x 7.87in
Pro 4K65 Pixel Resolution – 4K Mode
Pro 4K65 Pixel Resolution – Native Mode
Pro 4K80 Build Volume X, Y, Z
217 x 122 x 200mm | 8.54 x 4.8 x 7.87in
Pro 4K80 Pixel Resolution – 4K Mode
Pro 4K80 Pixel Resolution – Native Mode
385nm (high power UV LED) or 405nm
Open – Use any 3rd Party Material – Qualified with Whip Mix Resins
STL, SLC, PLY, STM (Asiga Stomp file format)
Asiga Composer (Included)
Wifi, WirelessDirect, Ethernet
465 x 540 x 1370mm | 18.3 x 21.2 x 53.9in
140Kg | 309Lbs
100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 500 Watts (100V – 5Amp Max. 240V – 2.1Amp)
Unlimited lifetime technical support included
12 months manufacturer’s warranty
This is why we do what we do.
As a dental laboratory that specializes in Surgical and Restorative solutions for complex implant cases, we have to have a 3D printing system that offers exceptional accuracy, predictability and speed.
The Asiga 4K 3D printer, covers all our needs for complex model production, and ensures successful creation of restorations for our clients.
We are very impressed at the quality of product we are getting from our Asiga Pro 4K. I should have gone down this road to begin with. Thank you for navigating us though the purchase process.
We’re here for you every
step of the way.
Meet Our Sales Team
Our professional and personable Sales Representatives are experts at listening to your needs, wants, and passions. Their primary concern is helping you make the right choice for your business. Our team is here for you every step of the way.
Meet Our Technical Support Team
Our Technical Support team is comprised of talented creatives and technical problem solvers with an unmatched dedication to providing our customers with quality support with a personal touch. Our team is here for you every step of the way.