Asiga Max UV
Maximum productivity. Minimal footprint.
Taking the dental industry by storm, from day one to now. The Max’s 62µm pixel resolution is optimized for dental environments, where precision is paramount. As an open materials system with over 400 resins validated, the Max is ready to manufacture dental orthodontics, crown & bridge, surgical guides, dental models, custom trays and partial dentures. Asiga’s unique SPS™ process guarantees every layer is formed accurately. Accurate layer formation is the key to achieving consistently accurate results in any production environment. The 385 nm light source cures faster at deeper UV wavelengths, reducing XY scattering and over-cure. The result is sharper detail definition, accuracy, production reliability and the ability to process water-clear materials.
- 62µm Print Precision – Optimized for both dental environments.
- Ideal for dental models, surgical guides, denture bases, temporaries, partial frameworks, IBT’s, crown and bridge, custom trays, splints, and more.
- Industry Proven Performance – Precision, reliability and speed for the most demanding production applications.
- Latest DLP Imaging Technology – Coupled with custom engineered optics for precision pixel placement.
- Proprietary Layering Processes – Repeatable precision with Asiga’s proven Process Monitoring Technologies.
- Super Fast Print Mode Available – Volume production in minimal time.
- SPS™ Smart-Positioning-System Technology – Asiga’s unique SPS™ process guarantees every layer is formed accurately resulting in consistent results in any environment.
- Open Material System – Print with any suitable material from any material manufacturer. Your choice, no strings.
- Seamless Integration – Simple touch screen user interface and multiple connection options for seamless integration into your digital workflow.
- Large Print Envelope – For volume throughput with high-speed print options.
MAX UV Build Volume X, Y, Z
119 × 67 × 75mm | 4.69 × 2.64 × 2.95 inches
MAX UV Pixel Resolution
385nm (high power UV LED)
Open – Use any 3rd Party Material – Qualified with Whip Mix Resins
STL, SLC, PLY, STM (Asiga Stomp file format)
Asiga Composer (Included)
Wifi, WirelessDirect, Ethernet
260 × 385 × 370mm | 10.2 × 15.2 × 14.5 inches
19.3 Kg | 42.6 Lbs
100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 500 Watts (100V – 5Amp Max. 240V – 2.1Amp)
Unlimited lifetime technical support included
12 months manufacturer’s warranty