The dental laboratory’s ability to mill restorations in 5-axis tabletop mills has enabled almost any lab to provide their dentist-accounts with complex restorations/prostheses such as screw-retained crowns and bridges with gingival architecture.
This webinar will give you the knowledge base necessary to fabricate these prostheses using 3Shape Dental Designer Software.
The webinar covers:
- Requirements for a Complete Digital Workflow and an Analog/Digital Workflow
- Scan bodies
- Live case design using 3Shape Dental System 2017 Software
- Surgical Guides used for implant placement
- Intraoral scanners and how they are best used for direct data acquisition
- Proper intraoral scanner workflow
- The advantages of 3D printed vs conventional models
- Various interfaces and their differences
- Custom vs Robotic Abutments in 3Shape
- Individual Restoration Workflow
- Split File Designing