Whip Mix’s third annual Survive or Thrive Digital Forum offers the opportunity for laboratories of all sizes to learn what it takes to transition into a digital-based laboratory and how to grow into that space while staying profitable. According to a recent LMT survey, 79% dental labs have a scanner and 49% have a CAM milling system. In addition, most participants plan to invest in more equipment over the next two years. CAD/CAM technologies continue to dominate the market, which is forcing dental labs to re-evaluate their business and to decide whether or not to make the journey into a digital business.
Whether or not you are considering making the transition or you’d like to explore expanding your current digital offering, you need to consider attending this very informational and popular program.
If you haven’t registered yet, here are our top 10 reasons you should – before it’s too late!
- You’ll learn more about making the transition to digital in these 2 days than you would in 3 months on your own.
- You’ll network with like-minded dental lab professionals who are in the same situation.
- You’ll hear first-hand accounts of what challenges traditional labs face to successfully transition to a new, more effective business model.
- You’ll understand how incorporating digital technology of all types can improve communication between you and your doctors.
- You’ll hear from leaders in the dental industry explain how making the transition can help grow your business, lower costs and increase your lab’s productivity.
- You’ll hear about CAD/CAM and 3D printing technologies that you may have thought were only available to large labs, but in fact are accessible to any size dental lab.
- You’ll develop a sense of urgency about changing your lab into a digital one because you won’t want to miss another day/week/month of opportunity.
- You will earn 14-hours of continuing educational credits approved by the NBC.
- You’ll get the opportunity to ask questions about digital technology & more from our expert panel of dental professionals.
- Finally, you will leave Whip Mix with a higher level of confidence and will know that making the transition to – or continuing growing – your digital lab is not only essential, but absolutely achievable for your dental lab.
BONUS: All meals are included, and you’ll get to enjoy those Whip Mix-sponsored breakfasts, lunches and dinners with a great bunch of dental lab owners.