2017 is shaping up to be a banner year for dental laboratories and Whip Mix is thrilled to play a significant role in it! New technologies and their accompanying products are popping up all over the place. The evolution of digital products seems to be moving at an amazing rate so more and more labs are curious how they may play a role in their businesses. We’ll be there and we’re showing several new products to satisfy your curiosity.
- Asiga 3D Printers – These sought after printers are taking the dental world by storm. They are fast, extremely accurate and, best of all, affordable for any size lab! You’ll be able to print models, surgical guides, splints, burnout patterns for pressing or casting, partial denture frameworks and custom impression trays. We also have a complete Line of 3D printing materials. We’ll be printing at the booth, so come by and check it all out.
- Roland Mills – Is it time to get a new mill? See the most popular table top mill in the industry at our booth. Roland has some great new features with the same dependable quality. Great special pricing for the show will make visiting the Whip Mix a very worthwhile stop.
- 3Shape Scanners – We can’t tell you yet, but wait until you see what 3 Shape is introducing at the meeting! Visit us to see what will have everyone talking not only at the meeting, but throughout the year! We’ll have the new scanners there and our technical support experts will be at the booth to explain everything to you.
- SinterPro – Whip Mix is introducing this new sintering oven with some features that will impress every sintering laboratory. It was designed to be ideal for all labs, from the smallest to the largest production labs, so visit us to see what’s new in sintering.
- VPMmini – There’s nothing new about Whip Mix introducing the world’s most popular vacuum mixers except for one thing . . . this time, we’re introducing one of the world’s least expensive ones! See the new VPMmini, which is fast becoming the perfect addition to any lab or dental office.
- Milling Discs – Whip Mix’s already complete milling disc offering is continually expanding to give the dental lab every material you need in a millable form. See the newest disc offerings and see what new discs you can use to grow your business.
- A new Soft Liner – You have probably already heard about Preference Soft Liner. People are talking about it because it’s the first soft liner that remains soft for many years, is comfortable as can be and doesn’t delaminate from the denture. Listen to Phil Mortenson of Mortenson Dental Group explain how simple the processing is and look for his booth lectures at 12:30 PM on Saturday.
- Occlusal Rim Former – Sick of burning your hands, arms, etc. with your Bunsen burner? Whip Mix has created the first electric rim former for the easy, flameless manufacture of bite blocks. Check it out!
- Booth demonstrations – In addition to Phil Mortenson’s Saturday soft liner presentation, the Whip Mix booth is also featuring Doug Frye, DTG, CDT 4 times this weekend! Doug will be presenting his hour-long demonstrations on Friday at 2:00 and 4:00 and on Saturday at 10:00 and 2:00. He’ll cover his unique coloring techniques with Vericore HTX zirconia, including pre-staining green state zirconia, post staining monolithic zirconia, hybrid post-sintering staining w/minimal cut-back, and layering HTX using Initial ZR ceramics. Stay for the hour and receive 1 hour CE credit!
- Educational Opportunities – Dental technology education is a priority for WM. Join us for some important and timely presentations in the Skyway Meeting Room 272 · East Tower, Blue Level.
Finally, a Soft Denture Liner that will be Your Preference | 8:00 – 9:30 AM
Phil Mortenson – This course will introduce a new material that has changed the liner paradigm. It provides a level of fit and long-lasting comfort in brand new dentures that hasn’t been available in the past. Special removable cases like obturators and implant and bar-retained dentures using Preference Soft Liner and its technique become easy and effective.
Maximizing Your Technique to Achieve Highly Accurate Digital Results | 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Al Fillastre, CDT – Al’s presentation will cover everything from proper digital die trimming to proper scanning techniques, establishing the ideal scanner settings & the best maintenance and data management practices.
Marketing the Digital Laboratory | 1:00 – 2:30 PM
Sarah Brom-Criscola – This session will cover marketing techniques that are proven for today’s laboratory. You will learn how you can attract, convert, close, and then delight your customers using a new inbound approach to marketing your services.
3D Printing from 1986 to 2016 and Beyond | 3:00 – 4:30 PM
Chris Frye – Understanding the costs associated with 3D printing will help you make the best decision for your lab if looking to purchase a 3D printer, or what type of models to use when you start receiving digital impressions. This will also give you a chance to get your hands on all the different types of models currently being printed.
Don’t worry, if you are attending CDS or any of the other meetings throughout the week, we will be there featuring many of the products mentioned above! See you in Chicago!